Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TC TC is offline

Default Compile List of Rows With an Empty Cell

I have a spreadsheet with related information in each row. What I need to
do is email a list of items that do not have a completed date entered if it
is past the current date.

How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TC TC is offline

Ok, I am sure that you will be relieved to read the following. I found a way
to compare and copy some of the data to another sheet which I will email out.

What I need to do now is find a way to copy the entire current row to the
other sheet with out copying over information in an existing row. So how do I
copy the data to a row below that last one that I copied data to? Perhaps a
counter? Oh there we go.