Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Database question

I have a database that I want to copy the A columm of names with no blank
rows and the D columm of telephone numbers with some blank row to a new
sheet.

Thanks for the help
oldjay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

select entire area
use advanced filter unique records to sort on column A
and place on the new sheet

if this is what you wanted, record the macro