Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how to retrieve properties of a file in VBA

I need to get the last modified time of some files (which I have
access) with URI like "H:\path\filename". The script is located at a
different disk like "D:\myscript". Is there anyway to do that? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

MyStamp = FileDateTime("TESTFILE.xls") ' Returns "2/12/93 4:35:47 PM".

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...