-   -   how to retrieve properties of a file in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/342923-how-retrieve-properties-file-vba.html)

lvcha.gouqizi

how to retrieve properties of a file in VBA

I need to get the last modified time of some files (which I have
access) with URI like "H:\path\filename". The script is located at a
different disk like "D:\myscript". Is there anyway to do that? Thanks.

Tom Ogilvy

how to retrieve properties of a file in VBA

MyStamp = FileDateTime("TESTFILE.xls") ' Returns "2/12/93 4:35:47 PM".

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...