Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need help limiting the "now()" syntax

Hi. I need the "now()" syntax to only return the date, without the time stamp.
Is this possible? Help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
--
Callan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should wrap up now() in a format call

ie format(now(),"dd/mm/yy")

returns 07/10/05 for the 7th October 2005 if you are running with English
date settings.

--
www.alignment-systems.com

"Callan" wrote:

Hi. I need the "now()" syntax to only return the date, without the time stamp.
Is this possible? Help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
--
Callan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 02:31:09 -0700, Callan
wrote:

Hi. I need the "now()" syntax to only return the date, without the time stamp.
Is this possible? Help would be much appreciated.
Many thanks

You could use:

=TODAY()

=INT(NOW())