Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert Visio Button sheet pops up automatically

Everytime I bring up Excel, an 'Insert Visio Button.xls' sheet comes up
Not sure where this came from, but I can't seem to delete the VB
Project for this. I've tried commenting out the vba commands in tha
particular spreadsheet and renaming the spreadsheet, but that cause
additional problems.

Any thoughts

--
quailhunte
quailhunter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2773

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

q,
Maybe this...
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D6FE32DEB
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"quailhunter"
wrote in message

Everytime I bring up Excel, an 'Insert Visio Button.xls' sheet comes up.
Not sure where this came from, but I can't seem to delete the VBA
Project for this. I've tried commenting out the vba commands in that
particular spreadsheet and renaming the spreadsheet, but that causes
additional problems.
Any thoughts?
quailhunter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Jim,
Your link was right on!!! This is the excerpt that fixed the problem:

Look in the "XLstart" Folder usually found in Program Files|Microsoft
Office|Office. Visio installs a shortcut there to insert a Toolbar
button in the Excel toolbars. Delete the shortcut.

Much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

-Quailhunter

--
quailhunter
quailhunter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27739