pete3589

Default Button Pops up Graph

I wanted to use a pushbutton to pop up a graph. What would be the
proper text I would enter in the cell to do this if I wanted to graph
column A with column Y as an xy scatter.

Im hoping to avoid using the VB editer on this if possible.

--
pete3589
pete3589's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28402

Debra Dalgleish

It's not clear what you're trying to do, but you may get some ideas from
Jon Peltier's instructions for interactive charting:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ByControl.html

pete3589 wrote:
I wanted to use a pushbutton to pop up a graph. What would be the
proper text I would enter in the cell to do this if I wanted to graph
column A with column Y as an xy scatter.

Im hoping to avoid using the VB editer on this if possible.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

pete3589

Thanks for the reply Debra.

Some of information on that document helped, and I plan to implement
it. Lets say I were to use a list form like the ones on that page to
pick the value I want to graph. How could I have a button that when i
press it, would bring up a graph with time a time value on the x axis,
and then the selected data array on the Y axis?

Thanks