Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't open my Excel workbook.

Hi,

I am trying to open my Excel workbook but I can't.

When I double click it to open, I initially get the screen to enable my
macros. When I select it I am getting a new window with an error
message "Unable to read file". This window has only an OK button.

When I press OK button I once again get the window to enable macros.
When I press the button to enable the macros I am getting a new window
with the following error message:

The instruction at "0x77f83905" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program.

I have no other option but to press ok to quit the program.

What I am worried is that I have made lots of changes in the last week
or so. I have 4 modules in this workbook. Is there any way I can get to
these modules.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am sorry it's not working that way either.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am sorry it's not working that way either.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am sorry it doesn't. Anyways I have started cosing back all the
modules. Thanks a lot all of you who have taken some time for me.

Thanks & Regards.