Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Another approach - Program Command Button

Hello World!!!

Is their a code for a command button, in a user form, that will put
certain value in a cell when pushed.

I want to create a userform with command buttons. If I push one o
these buttons, I want that button to put, lets say a number 7 in cel
D4; so on, so on.

Is this possible? How?

Thanks,
EMo

--
EMo
EMoe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2318

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in the vbe, place you command button and then double click on it.

This will put the Click event declaration in the Userform Module

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

End Sub

then just put your code in there

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("D4").Value = 7

Tom Ogilvy

"EMoe" wrote in message

Hello World!!!

Is their a code for a command button, in a user form, that will put a
certain value in a cell when pushed.

I want to create a userform with command buttons. If I push one of
these buttons, I want that button to put, lets say a number 7 in cell
D4; so on, so on.

Is this possible? How?

Thanks,
EMoe

--
EMoe
EMoe's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=472407

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello!

I was wondering how to call up the "save as" box with code (as if yo
went to File and selected Save As...). I tried through the macr
recorder, but it wouldn't let me stop recording when the box was open.