Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default file save problem

Code
-------------------
strSavePath = PCSServerEmailAttachmentsDir & "\Worksheet\" & _
myAttachment.Filename
On Error GoTo ServerErr1
myAttachment.SaveAsFile strSavePath

I use this code to save email text file attachments. The only proble
is it always saves the text file as readonly. How can I tell it t
save without the readonly attribute? Thanks

--
ricksim
ricksimm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2189