Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default COM Add-in - Simple Function

All i need to do is tage a value in a row,colum, and do some calc on it, and
paste the result into som colums in the same row, but i have problems
figureing out how to acces cells and row, the reason why i dont do it in
excel vba is because the web service i need to use dosent work i excel..
Rasmus A
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you have a chance to look at the link I gave you yesterday? If you want
to create a COM add-in you're going to have to learn how to do it and it's
not so simple that it can be put in a newsgroup message.

If you have gotten to the actual coding process perhaps you can post the
code that's not working and that you need help with.

--
Jim