Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA - Line Numbers ?

Group,
Is it possible to have line numbers in a VBA project? If so, how do
I do it? I'm running Excel 2002.

Tony

--
ajocius
ajocius's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17695

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tony,

See the free MZTools addin which may be downloaded at:

http://www.mztools.com/

The addin includes many other VBA tools.

---
Regards,
Norman

"ajocius" wrote in
message ...

Group,
Is it possible to have line numbers in a VBA project? If so, how do
I do it? I'm running Excel 2002.

Tony

--
ajocius
ajocius's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=470567

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman,
You know my expertise level, Would you recomend this for me to use, o
is it over my head?
Dave
Norman Jones Wrote:
Hi Tony,

See the free MZTools addin which may be downloaded at:

http://www.mztools.com/

The addin includes many other VBA tools.

---
Regards,
Norman

"ajocius" wrot
in
message ...

Group,
Is it possible to have line numbers in a VBA project? If so, how do
I do it? I'm running Excel 2002.

Tony

--
ajocius

ajocius's Profile:
View this thread

Piranh
Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2043
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47056

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave,

The MZTools addin comprises many potentially useful tools. It will not
programme for you, but it may facilitate such programming. In my opinion,
some of these tools could profitably be used by anyone with more than an a
casual acquaintance with VB(A) programming.

In this connection, you may be interested in Chip Pearsons's assessment at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/xltools.htm
MZTools by Carlos Quintero
This is one of the best add-ins for the Visual Basic Editor ever written.
It provides hundreds of tools to make coding easier.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Piranha" wrote in
message ...

Hi Norman,
You know my expertise level, Would you recomend this for me to use, or
is it over my head?
Dave
Norman Jones Wrote:
Hi Tony,

See the free MZTools addin which may be downloaded at:

http://www.mztools.com/

The addin includes many other VBA tools.

---
Regards,
Norman

"ajocius" wrote
in
message ...

Group,
Is it possible to have line numbers in a VBA project? If so, how do
I do it? I'm running Excel 2002.

Tony

--
ajocius

ajocius's Profile:
View this thread:

Piranha
Piranha's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=470567

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman,

Well i have "more than an a casual acquaintance with VB(A)" That
dosen't mean however,
that i know what i am doing. :)
Will give it a try.

Thx