Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Piranha[_49_] Piranha[_49_] is offline

Default VBA - Line Numbers ?

Hi Norman,

Well i have "more than an a casual acquaintance with VB(A)" That
dosen't mean however,
that i know what i am doing. :)
Will give it a try.

Thx
Dave
Norman Jones Wrote:
Hi Dave,

The MZTools addin comprises many potentially useful tools. It will not
programme for you, but it may facilitate such programming. In my
opinion,
some of these tools could profitably be used by anyone with more than
an a
casual acquaintance with VB(A) programming.

In this connection, you may be interested in Chip Pearsons's assessment
at:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/xltools.htm
MZTools by Carlos Quintero
This is one of the best add-ins for the Visual Basic Editor ever
written.
It provides hundreds of tools to make coding easier.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Piranha" wrote
in
message ...

Hi Norman,
You know my expertise level, Would you recomend this for me to use,

or
is it over my head?
Dave
Norman Jones Wrote:
Hi Tony,

See the free MZTools addin which may be downloaded at:

http://www.mztools.com/

The addin includes many other VBA tools.

---
Regards,
Norman

"ajocius"

wrote
in
message

Group,
Is it possible to have line numbers in a VBA project? If so, how

do
I do it? I'm running Excel 2002.

Tony

--