Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Logical Loop

hello all,
I'm trying to write a loop that would do the following

ws.Cells(1, 2).Value = frm_Activity.TB1.Value

until it reaches the 50th row. But it also needs to change the textbox
number as it loops.

could someone help me with the syntax?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for i = 1 to 50
ws.Cells(i, 2).Value = frm_Activity.Controls("TB" & i).Value
Next

would be one posibility assuming you have 50 textboxes with names like TB1,
TB2, etc

Tom Ogilvy

"TimT" wrote in message
hello all,
I'm trying to write a loop that would do the following

ws.Cells(1, 2).Value = frm_Activity.TB1.Value

until it reaches the 50th row. But it also needs to change the textbox
number as it loops.

could someone help me with the syntax?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually here is the code so far, I just cant get the value for the textbox
TB to change, my syntax is wrong:

Private Sub BTNActivityDone_Click()

Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim intRow As Integer

Set ws = Worksheets("vlookup")

intRow = 0

Do
intRow = intRow + 1
ws.Cells(intRow, 2).Value = frm_Activity.TB&intRow.Value
Loop Until intRow = 50

frm_Activity.Hide

End Sub

"TimT" wrote:

hello all,
I'm trying to write a loop that would do the following

ws.Cells(1, 2).Value = frm_Activity.TB1.Value

until it reaches the 50th row. But it also needs to change the textbox
number as it loops.

could someone help me with the syntax?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do
intRow = intRow + 1
ws.Cells(intRow, 2).Value = frm_Activity _
.Controls("TB" & intRow).Value
Loop Until intRow = 50

Tom Ogilvy