Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP!!!! Can't stop a loop (NOT an infinite loop)

Stupid me is displaying a Message Box every time through a loop for testing,
but stupid me forgot to shorten the loop. I really don't want to click OK
45,000 times. How do I stop it?!?!

Help!!!!

-gk-

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

GK,

While the Msgbox is displayed, press CTRL+BREAK, then click the
Debug button, and comment out your MsgBox.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson