Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Info. in a function

Hi,

If I use an ordinary function i Excel, I got some Information about the
variables (Information text).

Is it posible to add this to an own made function?

//Lassse

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Lasse,

Is it posible to add this to an own made function?

This is not natively supported in Excel but you may like to look at Laurent
Longre's Funcustomize add-in which is freely downloadable at:

http://xcell05.free.fr/

---
Regards,
Norman

"Lasse Matsson" wrote in message

If I use an ordinary function i Excel, I got some Information about the
variables (Information text).

Is it posible to add this to an own made function?

//Lassse

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks!

Now I can type the descripion of the function.

Can I also type information for each variabel, (inputs to the function).

//Lasse