Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF function? Moving the same info from one worksheet to another.

I have a worksheet that tracks sales (date, type of lead, lead owner,
customer name, number, information, and sold or not) and I have worksheets
for each sales person with their closing ratios as well as a count of how
many leads ect. I am trying to make it so that I can enter the information
into the first worksheet (with all the sales people) and have it appear in
their own sheet as well. Is there anyway that I can move all the information
by row, simply by entering a sales persons initials in the second column??
Any help is greatly appriecated!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Personally, I prefer to have only the one main Database sheet with all the
info on it. Then, groups of data can be AutoFiltered off it and set to a
different sheet for each occasion.....this I usually do with a macro
push-button.....for instance, I have one program with a MainMenu sheet, a
database sheet, and a "report" sheet. The main menu has 8 buttons on it
which each fire different macros, and each will put a different Autofiltered
"report" on the "Report" sheet..........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Naomi" wrote:

I have a worksheet that tracks sales (date, type of lead, lead owner,
customer name, number, information, and sold or not) and I have worksheets
for each sales person with their closing ratios as well as a count of how
many leads ect. I am trying to make it so that I can enter the information
into the first worksheet (with all the sales people) and have it appear in
their own sheet as well. Is there anyway that I can move all the information
by row, simply by entering a sales persons initials in the second column??
Any help is greatly appriecated!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

You're welcome.......and I forgot to mention, don't forget to code the macro
so it will erase the old data on the "Report" sheet before it sends over the
new.....

Thanks for the feedback.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3