Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Web toolbar moves

I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

I have noticed a certain behaviour that has become a real annoyance which is
as follows:

I routinely have the Web toolbar switched on in Excel. When I run a macro,
and it doesn't seem to matter which macro or what the program is doing, the
Web toolbar moves. If it is in the third row of toolbars, it moves down a
row, leaving a huge gap in my toolbars. If already at the bottom, it actually
moves down again so that it is the only toolbar on the bottom row - even
though there is plenty of space for it where it originally was.

This is very annoying since it consumes screen real estate and I have to
rearrange my toolbars after every program run.

Does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks much in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this at the start of your code:

Application.CommandBars.DisableCustomize = True

and at the end:
Application.CommandBars.DisableCustomize = False

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP