Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Web toolbar moves

Try this at the start of your code:

Application.CommandBars.DisableCustomize = True

and at the end:
Application.CommandBars.DisableCustomize = False

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"XP" wrote in message
I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

I have noticed a certain behaviour that has become a real annoyance which is
as follows:

I routinely have the Web toolbar switched on in Excel. When I run a macro,
and it doesn't seem to matter which macro or what the program is doing, the
Web toolbar moves. If it is in the third row of toolbars, it moves down a
row, leaving a huge gap in my toolbars. If already at the bottom, it actually
moves down again so that it is the only toolbar on the bottom row - even
though there is plenty of space for it where it originally was.

This is very annoying since it consumes screen real estate and I have to
rearrange my toolbars after every program run.

Does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks much in advance.