Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel file as an executable?

Dumb question but does anyone know if there is a way to make an Excel file
into an executable as you can with Access? I'm guessing not since there is
not an Excel runtime module.

Thanks,

James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is an example of some code I have a sheet run upon opening. You could
just as easily run a Userform and use the form as the front for your
"executable".

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Call ListFill(Sheets("Input").ComboBox6, "Model")
Run "SetDefaults"
Run "Sheet1.CommandButton1_Click"
Sheets("Input").Activate

End Sub