Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default move to a new book

i have an ongoing problem with optin buttons in a form which i have
tried to resolve but no matter what i do it does not work in my
workbook but will in a new workbook so i think it must hae corrupted
somw how.
Anyway i would like to copy the whole book into a new one sheets, code,
forms etc

Whats the easiest way to do this?

--
ceemo
ceemo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10650

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Copy the sheets by ctrl-a ctrl-c ctrl-v - ie do not copy whole sheets.

Copy macro code over it's just text

make the sheet names the same as the old one.

Particularly graphs mess up in my experience. I'd remake those.

There's no VERY easy way to do this - it's finger power I'm afraid mat
;

--
gearo
gearoi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2657