Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autopaste data based on correct MO.

Currently, I have a macro that formatts a dataset. But, because the
data comes from a text file, then I convert it into excel, the macro
runs outside of my summary sheet. I want to be able to bring that data
in a seperate file, after the macro runs, into the correct tab. The
tabs in the summary sheet are listed by month. Is there a way to write
a macro command to paste data into a summary sheet based upon the month
(the current macro defines the month at the top of the page).

Thanks.

--
ineedhelp2
ineedhelp2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26298