Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default worksheet double face

In VBE I noticed TWO names for the worksheet.
When I define a dynamic range using offset Can I:

1- Use either worksheet names ?

Example If I call sheet1 Budget

will the "=Offset(sheet1!$A$......
the same as "=offset(Budget!$A$......

2- If I change later the worksheet name Budget to Budgetx What will
happen to my equation if I use "=offset(sheet1!$A$........

Is really a difference in use ?