Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Are double lined worksheet tab titles possible?

Hi,
Is it possible to have two lined titels to worksheet tabs?

I want all the tabs to be visible without scrolling but don't want to reduce
the size of the description of each worksheet. If I can put the description
on two lines then they'll fit in fine.

Thanks

Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Peter

No

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Igby" wrote in message
Is it possible to have two lined titels to worksheet tabs?

I want all the tabs to be visible without scrolling but don't want to
reduce
the size of the description of each worksheet. If I can put the
description
on two lines then they'll fit in fine.

Thanks

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

80)

A very concise answer.

That's what I expected.

Cheers anyway.

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Peter

No

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Igby" wrote in message
Is it possible to have two lined titels to worksheet tabs?

I want all the tabs to be visible without scrolling but don't want to
reduce
the size of the description of each worksheet. If I can put the
description
on two lines then they'll fit in fine.

Thanks

Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm sorry...I thought long and hard how short it was and was going to put
sorry...no, but then I'm apologising for MS with whom I have no connection.

A UI tip, if you right-click on the tab navigator, Bottom left of window
will present a list of workbooks up to about 10 and then a last option of
'more tabs' which presents a dialog with a list of all

I also have some code here to set up an index sheet with hyperlinks (where
allowed)

http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/vba/codeexamples.htm

--
HTH