Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ref Edit

Hello,
I have a dialog box where I use the Ref Edit to allow someone to enter a
cell range. They can enter a range that is not on the active sheet. For
example, they are sheet1 and can enter a cell on sheet3. The address I get
from the form is something like Sheet3!B3. But when I try to select that
range using range(Sheet3!B3) I get an error message. How can I select the
sheet and cell they entered?

Thanks,

Bill