Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need some fancy graphics

Hi,

The user of a spreadsheet I created would like me to incorporate some
fancier graphics. As of now I'm using "Autoshape" trapezoids and rectangles
-- I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find more "fancy" graphics
which will allow me to set their size through a macro. Below is an example
of the clode I am using now:

Sub level3recresizedet()

Sheets("3rd Level Groundwater").Select

thirdrecsel.Select

If thirdrec = 0 Then
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 124

Else

checkthirdrec = thirdrec 0 And thirdrec <= recvariable
If checkthirdrec = True Then
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 137.7222222

Else

checkthirdrec = thirdrec recvariable And thirdrec <= 2 * recvariable
If checkthirdrec = True Then
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 151.4444444

Any help is appreciated!

Robert
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Looks like you already are setting their size through a macro. It isn't
clear what you are actually looking for.
Tom Ogilvy

"Linking to specific cells in pivot table"
crosoft.com wrote in
message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking to find out if anyone has any
suggestions on 'fancier' graphics that can be used than the ones I'm
currently using (Autoshape trapezoids and rectangles) which will allow their
size to be changed through macros, like the one I've included in my original
message. I'm thinking maybe some 3D graphics or something like that.

Thanks!

Robert