Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Linking to specific cells in pivot table Linking to specific cells in pivot table is offline

Default Need some fancy graphics

Hi,

The user of a spreadsheet I created would like me to incorporate some
fancier graphics. As of now I'm using "Autoshape" trapezoids and rectangles
-- I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find more "fancy" graphics
which will allow me to set their size through a macro. Below is an example
of the clode I am using now:

Sub level3recresizedet()

Sheets("3rd Level Groundwater").Select

thirdrecsel.Select

If thirdrec = 0 Then
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 124

Else

checkthirdrec = thirdrec 0 And thirdrec <= recvariable
If checkthirdrec = True Then
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 137.7222222

Else

checkthirdrec = thirdrec recvariable And thirdrec <= 2 * recvariable
If checkthirdrec = True Then
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 151.4444444

Any help is appreciated!

Robert