Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy if true

Have a column with names in A and numbers in Columns B and C
I want the activecell to start in A4. IF B4=B5 and C4=C5 Then I
want the activecell in A4 to copy itself, Insert Shift:=xlDown,
and paste in cell A4,which is empty now because the cell contents
were shifted down.Then I want the active cell in A4 offset(1).
Else Just offset(1) when the if statement is false.

Then I want the process repeated till the last name in column A is used
in a relative
way.In other words the next sequence would start with activecell in A5
due to the
offset and if B5 = B6 and C5=C6 Then etc.I've only had partial success
writing this.

--
light
light's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7228