Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet visible in an addin ?

Is it possible to have a worksheet visible in an addin (xla), and if so,
how??? The reason Im asking is that Im trying to build a simple helpfunction
into my addin. See post "xla programming" earlier today for reference.

knut

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not exactly what I was after. Let me clarify: The worksheet in the xla will
not be visible to the common users, just to me when Im working on the addin,
need to enter information into that worksheet. If anybody bothers to have a
look: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip51.htm Im trying to convert sth
similar to this into an addin, but I cant see / find the worksheets when
saving xls as xla. Does this make sense???

knut

"Tom Ogilvy" skrev i melding

"DS NTE" wrote in message
Is it possible to have a worksheet visible in an addin (xla), and if so,
how??? The reason Im asking is that Im trying to build a simple

helpfunction
into my addin. See post "xla programming" earlier today for reference.

knut

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

DS NTE,

Turn off the "IsAddin" property in the properties that come up when you
click on the ThisWorkbook module in the VBE. If it's something you do a lot
you can also set/toggle the same property in VBA.

hth,

Doug

"DS NTE" wrote in message
Is it possible to have a worksheet visible in an addin (xla), and if so,
how??? The reason Im asking is that Im trying to build a simple

helpfunction
into my addin. See post "xla programming" earlier today for reference.

knut

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Great - I knew it was sth i had forgotten - simple when you know how to do
it...

thanks a lot

knut
"Doug Glancy" skrev i melding