Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default object movement

When I press Print or Print Preview, the VBA objects I have placed on a
spreadsheet all move to the left, piling on top of each other. Is there
anyway to prevent this from happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?lr...apeXSP AM.com

but there was a discussion on this:

DAVE PETERSON:

There's a link on this URL:

How to obtain the hotfix

This issue is fixed in the Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix Hotfix
Package
May 6, 2004. For additional information, click the following article number
view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
829348 Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

That points to this KB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829348/
Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

That describe how to contact MS to get the link. It's not just a simple
download.

Jim Rech says it is fixed in a security update so the hotfix isn't needed:

Jim Rech:
I think it is, Dave, because it was included in the 10/12/2004 Security
Update. MSKB 873366 describes how to get it. As I recall the fix isn't
mentioned in the doc, it is there; I read it somewhere and proved to my
satisfaction that it worked. I'd be interested to see if you can confirm
this.

see the discussion:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?lr...apeXSP AM.com

Tom Ogilvy

"Frank Hoke" <Frank wrote in message
When I press Print or Print Preview, the VBA objects I have placed on a
spreadsheet all move to the left, piling on top of each other. Is there
anyway to prevent this from happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See this KB article

http://support.microsoft.com/d*efault.aspx?kbid=838910
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

Also note these follows-up that have previously appeared.

--

HTH

RP

"Frank Hoke" <Frank wrote in message
When I press Print or Print Preview, the VBA objects I have placed on a
spreadsheet all move to the left, piling on top of each other. Is there
anyway to prevent this from happening?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Frank,
My solution to this problem has been to go into design mode, righ
click the object, select format object and under properties set to Mov
and size with cells.
HT

--
Case