Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default object movement

See this KB article

http://support.microsoft.com/d*efault.aspx?kbid=838910
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

Also note these follows-up that have previously appeared.

There's a link on this URL:

How to obtain the hotfix

This issue is fixed in the Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix Hotfix
Package
May 6, 2004. For additional information, click the following article number
view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
829348 Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

That points to this KB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829348/
Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

That describe how to contact MS to get the link. It's not just a simple
download.

--

HTH

RP

"Frank Hoke" <Frank wrote in message
When I press Print or Print Preview, the VBA objects I have placed on a
spreadsheet all move to the left, piling on top of each other. Is there
anyway to prevent this from happening?