Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default designing a form that will update each month

I am trying to take an existing form we use and name the critical fields in
it. Each month there are columns at the bottom of the form and when I put
each months numbers in I want it to carry to the top and fill in . Does any
one have some suggestions here, I'm new at this stuff.