Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Out of Memory?

Hi All......

I'm working on a Excel97 Program that has several hundred macros. My office
computer (833mhz, 512mb RAM) has started giving me a "Microsoft Visual Basic
Out of Memory" error message. Sometimes it will go away if I click ok about
20-25 times, sometimes not. The same file runs fine on my laptop (366mhz,
96MB RAM).....just recently MIS put a icon in my systray about "Webroot Spy
Sweeper".....might they have finally added the "straw", or could something
else maybe be causing this problem. I don't have the same problem on simpler
Excel files on the same computer, but DO have it on other complicated files.

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3