Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel resizes images with no apparent reason

Hi,

I developed an Excel application in VBA.
It has a procedure that mainly copies and pastes images from one sheet to
another. The application is installed on about 50 computers. On only one of
these computer the images are resized by the copy-paste process. There is not
code to resize them.

All the computers have Windows XP SP1, Office XP SP1.

I verified:
1) The cell size (row's height and width) are the same on both sheets on all
computers
2) Screen resolution to be the same as on the other computers

However, on the problem computer shows the row height with a different pixels.
ie. on one of the computers the height 15.75 = 21 pixels, on the problem
computer the rowheight 15.75 = 26 pixels.

I think this may be the problem, how can I control it.

I will appreciate any ideas.

Carlos Lozano
www.caxonline.net

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Carlos,

There have been several posts concerning resizing of worksheet controls in
Excel XP, try searching this ng.

Bit of a long shot which I have not seen mentioned, is the Normal Font style
and/or size different in your problem pc. In Excel look under Format -
Style...

Also look any differences in the Standard Font in Tools - Options - General

As I mentioned, it's a long shot.

Regards,
Peter T