Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default cutting a row and pasting to a column

I'm mad at myself because I found the answer to this question a month o
two ago.. but I have since forgotten what that was. Argh.

So.. can someone tell me how to cut a vertical row of say... 5 cell
and paste these to 5 cells going horizontal?

Much thx

--
wolfdog
wolfdogg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2526

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wolfdogg wrote:
I'm mad at myself because I found the answer to this question a month or
two ago.. but I have since forgotten what that was. Argh.

So.. can someone tell me how to cut a vertical row of say... 5 cells
and paste these to 5 cells going horizontal?

Much thx!

edit paste special transpose