Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pull a list from a box

How can I adjuste the "ListFillRange" and the "LinkedCell" in box properties
to get a list of names instead of just one name.

For example when I click color I want to see the whole list of colors in one
time such as:
red (typed in cell B5)
yellow (typed in cell B6)
blue (typed in cell B7)
cyan (typed in cell B8)
Unfortunately, the box property allow me to click in color and show me just
one color

I will appreciate your helping me..

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia

P.D.
How can I send you my file for easy understanding?