Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pull-down List

I create a pull-down list in a cell by using Data -Validation - and input
the listing in the source box. How can I set the pull-down list return to
the first data after each selection ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It sounds like you'd need a Worksheet_Change event to do this. What are you
doing with the entry that you make ... and then subsequently change?

Barb Reinhardt