Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove "Refresh external data" from template

Hi,

I created an Excel Template for storing macros related to importing a
CVS Text file and creating a chart as per my requirements.

Now that I have debuged the macros to the point I want to use them, I
saved my workbook as an Excel template file.

When I do a Save As..., Excel complains that my template contains
external data and wants to clear it and reload them each time the
template is opened.

I know this is caused by my debugging sessions I loaded a lot of
external data to do this.

I would like to remove these references to external data so that when
Excel opens up it does not prompt me to update data.

Is there a way to do this?

Stefan Robert
(to email: remove the numbers)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming