Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Atomatically moving the cursor 2 cells to the right.

Hello from Steved

If I type in any cell in Col D 40043 the moment it types in the last numeral
in this case 3 the cursor goes across two tabs to the right to Col F.

In every case it types 5 numerals on the last numeral the cursor then moves
2 cells to the right.

Thankyou.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Error GoTo ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Column = 4 Then
With Target
.Offset(0, 2).Select
End With
End If

ws_exit:
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH

RP

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

If I type in any cell in Col D 40043 the moment it types in the last

numeral
in this case 3 the cursor goes across two tabs to the right to Col F.

In every case it types 5 numerals on the last numeral the cursor then

moves
2 cells to the right.

Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think the poster wanted to know how to do that, but rather
how to eliminate it. The part about limiting entry to 5 digits is the
part that confusing because you can't do that in Excel or Excel VBA
alone. Perhaps with API or some keylogger coding.

otherwise, would have simply suggested looking to see if there
was a event macro for the sheet by rightclick on worksheet tab,
view code. Next would be to check ThisWorkbook by right click
on the button (excel logo) to left of menu bar, and view code.
And if that wasn't the cause to turn off macros and
see if the problems persists.

---
HTH,

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

If I type in any cell in Col D 40043 the moment it types in the last

numeral
in this case 3 the cursor goes across two tabs to the right to Col F.

In every case it types 5 numerals on the last numeral the cursor then

moves
2 cells to the right.

Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Bob from Steved

Just what I required

Thankyou.

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

If I type in any cell in Col D 40043 the moment it types in the last

numeral
in this case 3 the cursor goes across two tabs to the right to Col F.

In every case it types 5 numerals on the last numeral the cursor then

moves
2 cells to the right.

Thankyou.

atomatically fill in cells tom_mcd[_2_] Excel Worksheet Functions 3 August 3rd 09 03:27 AM
moving cursor aby New Users to Excel 2 November 2nd 08 10:45 PM
moving cursor through the cells jcheko Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 24th 08 04:25 PM
Moving cursor to identical cells across multiple sheets Sue Sch Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 November 2nd 05 02:45 PM
How to prevent cursor from moving behind filled cells Spreadsheet Slave Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 April 4th 05 01:43 PM