Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In Project Explorer why do closed workbooks still appear?

When I close a workbook and look in Project Explorer it appears as if the
workbook is still open. Excel 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set what you create into Nothing

For Example:

dim mBook as workbook

set mBook = Nothing

Ronin

"Excel programming questions" wrote:

When I close a workbook and look in Project Explorer it appears as if the
workbook is still open. Excel 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've seen this, too.

But it doesn't seem to cause any problems (to excel anyway). So it's just an
irritant to me.

I have no idea why xl does this and no idea how to stop it.

The only way I know to correct it is to close excel and reopen excel.

(Maybe I've been lucky that it hasn't caused a problem????)

--

Dave Peterson