Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bizarre Project Explorer in VBE

Hi all,

I am using Excel 2002 SP-2 (version 10.6713.4219) on WinXP Professional SP1
Build 2600 (version 5.1.2600) and see this weird Project Explorer view:
Chart, Sheet, Module, UserForm, ThisWorkbook, and Class are all straight
under VBAProject node! There is no Microsoft Excel Objects, Modules, Forms,
or Class Module folder whatsoever! Isn't this bizarre? I peruse through all
the menu items in VBE but cannot find any option to turn this on/off.

Has anyone seen this before? I haven't!

Thanks for your time.
---
Tetsuya Oguma, Sydney, Australia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Could be but not too sure Michel, but definitely noticed in Office xp VBE
project brower.
;-)
Pascal

"Michel Pierron" a écrit dans le message de
Hi papou,
wouldn't this be rather SP3 ?
Cordially
MP

"papou" a écrit dans le message de
Hello Tetsuya
Yes I have seen this with office xp exclusively.
Folders have "reappeared" with Office 2003!

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Tetsuya Oguma" <Tetsuya a écrit dans

le
message de ...
Hi all,

I am using Excel 2002 SP-2 (version 10.6713.4219) on WinXP

Professional
SP1
Build 2600 (version 5.1.2600) and see this weird Project Explorer

Chart, Sheet, Module, UserForm, ThisWorkbook, and Class are all

straight
under VBAProject node! There is no Microsoft Excel Objects, Modules,

Forms,
or Class Module folder whatsoever! Isn't this bizarre? I peruse

through
all
the menu items in VBE but cannot find any option to turn this on/off.

Has anyone seen this before? I haven't!

Thanks for your time.
---
Tetsuya Oguma, Sydney, Australia

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I have examined two computer having the same version of Excel 2002 SP-2
(version 10.6713.4219) on WinXP Professional SP1 Build 2600 (version
5.1.2600). One's Excel VBE Project Explorer looks normal but not the other!
So I thought there is a checkbox or something like that to turn this on/off...

Mmmm, still a mystery...

"papou" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

At the top of the project explorer window, you can see 3 icons. The right most
looks like a folder.

Try clicking on that a couple of times (it's a toggle).

--

Dave Peterson