Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Color Codes: Localizing a number format string

I am trying to create number format strings with LOCALIZED color codes. For
example, Spanish would use [ROJA] instead of [RED] in the format string.

I want to know if there is a way to programatically retrieve the VALID color
codes for the language that Excel is running in.

Is it possible???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Only the original 8 colors on CRT monitors have color names.and even
in English the Excel names are not the same names as they were named
originally. see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

There are some links to Excel materials on translating language at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/language.htm
---
HTH,