Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text box linked to excel

Hello fellow Excel-ers!!

What is the best way to link a text box in a VB form to a cell in a
excel spreadsheet:

I have a userform with an adresse of a property ( street name, city...
I want the user to only modify the data in the user form but I wan
cells in excel to always be updated automatically.

What is the best strategy??

Thanks in advance

--
krhym