Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pasting to Cells from TextBox User Control

Hi,

I have a user form.
I also have a text file.

When I copy paste manually the text file into a cell, the text file gets
spreads onto the cells pretty good.

Now, I need to paste the content of the TextBox from my user form with the
same result as when I do it manually -spreads into many cells to reproduce
the look of the text file.

How do I do that?

You see, I have to parse a 325 pages word document that is based around
format, and parse that into Excel. The only good way for me is to copy paste
that word document into a text file (.txt) and then to paste it into the
TextBox user control of my Excel user Form and then finally, to place that
text into a bunch of cell to finally, finally, finally, parse that into a
final spreadsheet in a proper format.

Help!

Thanks ;)