Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HTML versus MHTML pages

Hello All,

Here is my dilemma...I wrote a macro which publishes ranges from a specified
workbook and uses a specified cell value as the filename. It worked
beautifully until I upgraded to Office 2003. Now when I run my macro all of
the generated files have a .MHTML extension. When this MHTML file is FTP'd
to my website the file comes across as text only and formatting is lost. I
think my problem is that the filename:= property that I have used is
defaulting to a .MHTML file. Is their a way to make the filename have a .HTM
extension, yet still grab the filename itself from the cell.

Here's the code as it is written now:

ActiveWorkbook.PublishObjects.Add( _
SourceType:=xlSourceRange, _
Filename:=Worksheets("Schedule").Range("C5").Value , _
Sheet:="Schedule", _
Source:="B1:F110", _
HtmlType:=xlHtmlStatic).Publish
ChDir "C:\Documents and Settings\Scott Zierler\My
Documents\WeeklySchedules"

Any help will be appreciated. Jim Cone has tried to assist me but the
newsgroups isn't let post a response to it :(