Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default #N/A - 2 options

Greetings all, I have a N/A problem.

I have a set of data produced from a vlookup and it returns everythin
exactly as I wish.

I have created a macro that does all the preceding work for me in tha
it creates this list, however I cannot find a way in VBA to delet
these N/A entries.

1.
ISNA works if I input it manually into the cells, but not if i use VB
to input the formula - WHY???? how irrating as it lets me use VBA t
do the normal vlookup!!!!

Range("E7").Formula
"=IF(isNA(vlookup(A7,VMS,2,false)),"",vlookup(A7,V MS,2,false))"

2.
All the methods I have tried (looping, find etc) have failed when
have tasked them to delete the N/A cells

I cant copy all the values of the range either I need the Vlookup t
remain established - ARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any bright ideas as to how it is possible to remov
N/A's or stop them occuring in the first place with VBA???

Help greatly appreciated

Greg :eek

--
Turi
Turin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2498

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Turin,

It seems to work if you replace ,"", with ,"""",
(two more sets of double quote marks)

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Turin"

wrote in message

Greetings all, I have a N/A problem.
I have a set of data produced from a vlookup and it returns everything
exactly as I wish.
I have created a macro that does all the preceding work for me in that
it creates this list, however I cannot find a way in VBA to delete
these N/A entries.
1.
ISNA works if I input it manually into the cells, but not if i use VBA
to input the formula - WHY???? how irrating as it lets me use VBA to
do the normal vlookup!!!!

Range("E7").Formula =
"=IF(isNA(vlookup(A7,VMS,2,false)),"",vlookup(A7,V MS,2,false))"

2.
All the methods I have tried (looping, find etc) have failed when I
have tasked them to delete the N/A cells
I cant copy all the values of the range either I need the Vlookup to
remain established - ARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!
Does anyone have any bright ideas as to how it is possible to remove
N/A's or stop them occuring in the first place with VBA???
Help greatly appreciated
Greg --
Turin