Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loading UserForm gives error

Hello,
I have 3 UserForms and I changed the Caption name to a more descriptive than
UserFormx! The first form is a Menu loading the second, Registrator. this
works fine! But when Registrator wants to load (CommandButton) the third,
Calculation, I get "Invalid Procedure Call or Argument". I can also change
the name of the third but keep the second with defaultname "UserForm2" then
all works fine as well.
It seems that 3 named caption in a serie doesn't work?!?!?!?
Regards
Mats
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sounds like you changed the caption, but didn't change the name. The
useform has a name property. Change this to the same name as the caption to
get your macro to work. So change the name of the second Userform to
Registrator rather than Userform2. The caption can be anything.

Tom Ogilvy

"Mats Samson" wrote in message
Hello,
I have 3 UserForms and I changed the Caption name to a more descriptive

than
UserFormx! The first form is a Menu loading the second, Registrator. this
works fine! But when Registrator wants to load (CommandButton) the third,
Calculation, I get "Invalid Procedure Call or Argument". I can also change
the name of the third but keep the second with defaultname "UserForm2"

then
all works fine as well.
It seems that 3 named caption in a serie doesn't work?!?!?!?
Regards
Mats

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mats,

Jumping in here because no other way to reach you. What happened with the
controlsource errors thread ... all work out? I have been checking every day
or two for your response and not seeing anything -- maybe it is better if
you tell someone to drop it than to do so "de facto" ... just my opinion and
not meant to antagonize. You can e-mail me at w - b - e - n - s - o - n -
@ - x - l - c - r - e - a - t - i - o - n - s - . - c - o - m if you want,
or reply to the other posts there.

Best regards,

Bill