Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loading UserForm on start up.

Using VBA in Excel, how do I display the first UserForm immediate when the
workbook has opened. The UserForm prompts the user for a date and then
recalculates all the values in the worksheet according to the date.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kobus,

You can wite the code in the Open event of workbook to show the form

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Userform1.Show
End Sub

Thanks
Xcelion

"Kobus" wrote:

Using VBA in Excel, how do I display the first UserForm immediate when the
workbook has opened. The UserForm prompts the user for a date and then
recalculates all the values in the worksheet according to the date.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kobus,

on the thisworkbook module in VBA Editor paste:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
UserForm.Show
End Sub

where, UserForm is the name of your user form.

to unload the userform:
Unload UserForm

hope this helps!!