Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SMTP problems using CDO

Hi all,
I have created a tool which sents mails to customers where I use CDO to
generate the mails from Excel data and sent it throu the corporate Exchange
server.
The problem is, when I am sending to the internal adresses (used by our
compay), everything works fine, but when I try to sent it to a public mail
adress I get an error which states, that this email adress hasnĀ“t been
recognized...

Any ideas how to fix it ???

I thought about including an authentication dialog into the code, but I
think it wont help because I am able to sent emails internaly.
--
Pavol Uhrin
MCP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Pavol

Maybe your IT people blocked it
Check this out first

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Pavol Uhrin" wrote in message ...
Hi all,
I have created a tool which sents mails to customers where I use CDO to
generate the mails from Excel data and sent it throu the corporate Exchange
server.
The problem is, when I am sending to the internal adresses (used by our
compay), everything works fine, but when I try to sent it to a public mail
adress I get an error which states, that this email adress hasn“t been