Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sheet Background

Hi there

How can I make the background of my sheet is full of (H-Elmekki), that
should appear transparent ?

i know how to do it when printing, but i need to set the sheet
background, so if the file is openned in another PC, then the H-Elmekki
appears as background in the same file that is openned in another
computer.

--
helmekki

helmekki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6939
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=391699

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

helmekki,
You mean as a picture ?
FormatSheetBackground.

Otherwise, I am not sure what you mean.

NickHK

"helmekki" wrote in
message ...

Hi there

How can I make the background of my sheet is full of (H-Elmekki), that
should appear transparent ?

i know how to do it when printing, but i need to set the sheet
background, so if the file is openned in another PC, then the H-Elmekki
appears as background in the same file that is openned in another
computer.

--
helmekki

helmekki's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=391699

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nick,

I think that H Elmeckki wants to distribute a workbbook with a particular
background. Or, otherwise put, does the background need to be distributed as
a separate image file or is a copy stored in the distributed workbook.

I never use the background feature and have not tried to include the feature
in any distributed workbbook.

---
Regards,
Norman

"NickHK" wrote in message
helmekki,
You mean as a picture ?
FormatSheetBackground.

Otherwise, I am not sure what you mean.

NickHK

"helmekki" wrote
in
message ...

Hi there

How can I make the background of my sheet is full of (H-Elmekki), that
should appear transparent ?

i know how to do it when printing, but i need to set the sheet
background, so if the file is openned in another PC, then the H-Elmekki
appears as background in the same file that is openned in another
computer.

--
helmekki

helmekki's Profile:

View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Norman,
It's not something that I would use, but the background graphic is embedded
in the file, so distribution is not a problem.
However, for a 10K jpg image file, it increases the Excel file by some 150K,
because of loss of compression I would assume.

NickHK